Saturday 30 April 2011

Life as a Student

From my primary school i always think why i should learn to reading and counting and why i should score in my exam. Why not just wake up and play with friend otherwise just open the book and continue to read. After i enter the secondary school, i realized that i need to succeed in my study and score in my exam or i will left behind. In my secondary school it was different from the primary school. I get very busy with activities like sport and some homework. I never have the gut to escape even one day to go school. Maybe i become mature at this stage. So, i score my exam and entered some college. In college i found many people not only from my state but at different state and that time i meet many different people. At that time, it was my first time get far away from my family and need several days to adapt myself with the new environment. The challenge was too stiff and i need to work hard so that not left behind. At that time i configure four types of people. First type is one who is lazy to open book and failed, second type is working hard to understand the subject but still didn't score well, third type is working hard and get excellent result and the fourth type or the type that is really uncommon and very rare to find which is the 'gifted' type. This 'gifted' type show very extraordinary result in their study even he/she not spending so much time to study. They are far more advance than the other three type. After i finished my college, i entered the university. Life in university is so much different with the other educational stage. In university you are exposed with many thing that you are not imagine you gonna do it. It is the stage where you will find your identity. You are not only focused on academy but other things. This is the stage where you will learn a lot of things and i think you will use all your brain(even we only use 3% of it). But do not mistaken that life in university is not fun. It is also so much fun than the other life you have before because you are going to explore many new thing. So now i'm in university and i feel happy to be here although sometimes i also feel the pressure. For my conclusion life as a student is not only you study and score in exam but it also shape your self and guide you to a better life.
Whoever want to continue their study to a higher level you should continue it otherwise you are going to regret.
Good Luck ya....

No comments:

Post a Comment